Tuesday 13 November 2012

Personal Details


Peace Upon You. 

My name is Nur Ain Binti Azman. I was from Perak. Currently i am studying in Bsc (Hons) Degree In Multimedia Computing at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Campus Ipoh. I have a diploma in Multimedia at same collage. My recent working experience was at The Silver State Education Technology which is Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan Negeri Perak (BTPN) where I worked as a assistant executive Media Production. I was done design their company bulletin, arranged their minute meeting, do editing video, design their organization department and so on. 




My strength is talk active, team work, and hard working. This strength helps me to work better individually and in team. My weakness is that I am a strict because I want to make sure my tasks are completed in a dateline and this can sometimes make others uncomfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment